If a half size is required, it is recommended to go up to the next larger size.
- Perfect balance of comfort and support that stabilizes and aligns the feet to help relieve and prevent pain from mild to moderate pronation
- Breathable, soft mesh lining and elastic sides provide a comfortable, customized fit
- Revised toe post with polyester webbing keeps foot from sliding and prevents straps from digging into skin
- Contoured, anatomical neutral arch support with deep heel cradle for maximum support and stability for those with standard arches
- Cushioned midsole absorbs shock with each step to help reduce foot and leg fatigue while the durable outsole with non-slip tread provides better traction
When your heart wants flip flops, but your feet want arch support, take a comfortable step forward with PowerStep® ArchWear™ Women's Sandals. Our new and improved women’s orthotic sandals now have a more customized fit with the same trusted support you love. Discover relief for your feet with cushioned comfort plus PowerStep’s perfect blend of support and stability.
When it’s too hot for shoes, ArchWear Sandals are the perfect choice in the spring and summer. They keep your feet cool and dry, and they’re lightweight with a durable, non-slip tread for better traction on wet surfaces. Comfortable elastic straps feature a soft, breathable mesh for a more custom fit, while a revised toe post keeps feet from sliding forward. With a shock-absorbing cushioned midsole, neutral arch support, and stabilizing deep heel cradle, PowerStep orthotic sandals prevent foot and leg fatigue while limiting excess stress on feet, ankles, joints, and tendons. The signature PowerStep arch shape cradles the arch and heel, providing that extra cushion and support your foot lacks when wearing unsupported footwear.
Feet with neutral arches naturally pronate when walking, where the feet and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on the bigger toes and inside of the foot. Neutral arches need stable, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment. By combining a cushioned midsole and the clinically proven PowerStep arch shape, the PowerStep ArchWear Sandals are a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild to moderate pronation.
Mild to moderate pronation can cause: Plantar Fasciitis; Achilles Tendonitis; Arch & heel pain; Ankle, knee, hip & back pain; Shin splints; Bunions; Heel spurs; Hammer & claw toes; Calluses & corns
- Strap: Polyurethane nubuck, elastic gore, Jersey lining
- Toe Post: Polyester webbing
- Footbed: Medium density POE
- Midsole: Medium density POE
- Outsole & Tread: Textured thermoplastic rubber
- Shoe Sizes: Available in 6 sizes ranging from Women's U.S. shoe sizes 6 to 11, whole sizes only. If a half size is required, it is recommended to go up to the next larger size.
- Packaging Contains: 1 pair
- Available Colors: Black, Navy/Brown, and White/Brown
Proper care: Wipe down with a damp cloth, if needed. Air dry.
During use, a break-in period may be required. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are adjusted to the sandal, then wear full time. Shoe sizing is based on U.S. Women's sizes. Available in whole sizes only. Fits true to size. If a half size is required, it is recommended to go up to the next larger size.