Men's Double Strap Active Walkers Active Shoe by Apex
Designed to limit stress at the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain. Ambulator® Biomechanical® footwear provides superiorcomfort and protection with unique features such as 1/2" removeable depth in 2 layers. Rear foot stablization and high and wide toe box. This walking shoe is recommended for those who suffer from diabeties, arthritis, bunions and edmea. The design includes a moisture wicking antimircrobial mesh lining and soft padded collar. The footbed can also be removed and replaced with your own custom orthotics, allowing you to utilize the double depth feature. Apex's SmartGrip™ polyurethane soles will give you the stability and safety you need, giving you confidence in every step you take.
Recommended for those who have bunions, arthritis, diabetic feet, plantar fasciitis or those who need removable insoles to accommodate orthotic inserts.
Reduce stress and help alleviate foot pain:
- 1/2” removable hidden depth in 2 layers
- Firm heel counter for optimal rear foot stabilization
- High, wide toe box
- Moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh lining
- Apex Conform Foam and EVA footbeds for fitting flexibility
- Polyurethane midsole/outsole unit for stability & durability/li>
- Reinforced shank for midfoot support and torsional rigidity
- Two adjustable straps
- Soft padded collars
- Full grain leather upper
Peak Foot Health, Common Foot Conditions:
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- Adjustable double strap athletic walking shoe. This men's walking shoe has been designed for anyone who looking for the right shoe to support an active lifestyle. Easy on and off double strap feature.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Apex Presents: The Ultimate Guide to Shoe-Fitting | Apexfoot.com
Healthy feet begin with expertly designed and constructed shoe...
The Science Behind Apex Footwear
ABOUT OUR CHANNEL At Apex, we believe that helping others stay...
Apex Shoe Sizing Chart
Ready to try out orthopedic and diabetic shoes, but not sure w...