Men's Active Athletic Strap Walker Shoe X Last by Apex
Apex Running and Walking footwear are constructed with the most advanced technological features and represent the highest standards in performance and comfort.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- X-Last for moderate to excessive overpronation
- 5/16" removable depth in 2 layers for fitting flexibility
- Carboplast footbridge for motion control and stability
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole for increased traction
About the X-Last Shoes
X-Last styles are recommended for those who have arthritis, diabetic feet, plantar fasciitis, or who need shock removable insoles, high/wide toe box, adjustability, stability, traction, X-wide widths.
- They’re great for perfect feet. Awesome for feet that hurt. Built to the highest standards that support and protect diabetic feet.
How to care for your shoes: Download Instructions
- Recommended for those who have arthritis, diabetic feet, plantar fasciitis, or who need shock removable insoles, high/wide toe box, adjustability, stability, traction, X-wide widths.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Apex Shoe Sizing Chart
Ready to try out orthopedic and diabetic shoes, but not sure w...
Apex Presents: The Ultimate Guide to Shoe-Fitting | Apexfoot.com
Healthy feet begin with expertly designed and constructed shoe...
The Science Behind Apex Footwear
ABOUT OUR CHANNEL At Apex, we believe that helping others stay...