Women's Lace Walking Shoe - X Last by Apex
Women's Lace Walker - X-Last is designed specifically for those with a moderate to excessive amount of overpronation when they run or walk, usually those with low arches or flat feet. With X-Last shoes, a molded external heel counter that extends around the heel to the arch works in conjunction with an internal heel counter to provide superior motion control and maintain the foot in a neutral position during each step.
Doctor recommended designed that provides increase stability control for those with mild to moderate overpronation. This fully customizable shoe will help keep your foot in a neutral position during each step while providing long lasting comfort.
- Padded collar & tongue provides cushioned comfort and prevents heel slippage
- Biomechanical foot bed contoured EVA insole provides support, cushioning and shock absorption
- 5/16” in removable depth for fitting flexibility and the ability to use orthotic inserts
- Full-grain leather upper for comfort and breathability
- Multi-density midsole strategically placed firm EVA under medial arch for additional support
- Mozaic® pressure relief layer for customized comfort
- X-Last for moderate to excessive overpronation
Peak Foot Health
Common Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- A women's athletic walking shoe constructed to provide you with all day stability and control. Feel supported, sturdy and comfortable with Apex Lace Walker.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Apex Men's & Women's Lace Walker
Apex Running and Walking shoes are constructed with the most a...
Apex Presents: The Ultimate Guide to Shoe-Fitting | Apexfoot.com
Healthy feet begin with expertly designed and constructed shoe...
The Science Behind Apex Footwear
ABOUT OUR CHANNEL At Apex, we believe that helping others stay...
Apex Shoe Sizing Chart
Ready to try out orthopedic and diabetic shoes, but not sure w...