Men's Athletic Bungee Active Shoe- A5000 by Apex
Whether you’re a walker, runner or just someone looking for a good pair of shoes, the Athletic Bungee was built with A-Last technology to deliver miles of comfort and support.
Shoes built with A-Last technology are engineered to support the natural motion of the foot while walking or running. Since a neutral gait is the most biomechanically efficient way to move, A-Last shoes are specifically designed to make that movement as comfortable as possible.
- Innovative bungee closure
- Synthetic upper
- Mesh accents for breathability
- Rubber outsole for traction and stability
- 5/16” removable depth for custom fit
- A-Last for neutral to mild overpronation
Peak Foot Health, Common Foot Conditions:
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- Recommended for those who have neutral to mild overpronation, bunions, diabetic feet or those who need removable insoles to accommodate orthotic inserts.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
The Science Behind Apex Footwear
ABOUT OUR CHANNEL At Apex, we believe that helping others stay...
Apex Shoe Sizing Chart
Ready to try out orthopedic and diabetic shoes, but not sure w...
Apex Presents: The Ultimate Guide to Shoe-Fitting | Apexfoot.com
Healthy feet begin with expertly designed and constructed shoe...