ANKLIZER® LOW TOP PUMP WALKER
- Removable walking cast.
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sprains-Stable fractures
- Post-Operative use
- Trauma and Rehab
- Fits from above the ankle to the toes.
Low Top Pneumatic Cam Walker.
- Designed to stabilize and protect the ankle and foot.
- Durable boot frame with plastic uprights for a lightweight low-profile walker.
- Deluxe tri-layer composite liner with additional anterior ankle pad.
- Built-in offset bulb air pump and twist-release air valve for ease of use.
- Wrap-around medial and lateral air bladder incorporated into liner.
- Leg straps thread through struts for extra stability and compression.
- Loop-and-lock foot straps anchored with pivoting rivet.
- Wide footbed accommodates swelling and bulky dressings.
- Rocker sole with low-profile heel promotes a natural gait.
- Closed-cell foam insole helps absorb and dissipate foot strike shock.
- Three 5″ x 3″ foam pads included to use as needed for fit and cushioning.
- Univerasal; fits Left or Right foot/leg.
- Soft Tissue Injuries, Ankle and Foot sprains, Stable fractures, Post-Operative use, Trauma and Rehab and Fits from below the knee to the toes (fits left or right).