Women's Lace Walking Shoe - X Last by Apex
Women's Lace Walker - X-Last is designed specifically for those with a moderate to excessive amount of overpronation when they run or walk, usually those with low arches or flat feet. With X-Last shoes, a molded external heel counter that extends around the heel to the arch works in conjunction with an internal heel counter to provide superior motion control and maintain the foot in a neutral position during each step.
Doctor recommended designed that provides increase stability control for those with mild to moderate overpronation. This fully customizable shoe will help keep your foot in a neutral position during each step while providing long lasting comfort.
- Padded collar & tongue provides cushioned comfort and prevents heel slippage
- Biomechanical foot bed contoured EVA insole provides support, cushioning and shock absorption
- 5/16” in removable depth for fitting flexibility and the ability to use orthotic inserts
- Full-grain leather upper for comfort and breathability
- Multi-density midsole strategically placed firm EVA under medial arch for additional support
- Mozaic® pressure relief layer for customized comfort
- X-Last for moderate to excessive overpronation
Peak Foot Health
Common Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- A women's athletic walking shoe constructed to provide you with all day stability and control. Feel supported, sturdy and comfortable with Apex Lace Walker.