Men's Lace Walking Shoe V Last by Apex
The V-Last Collection:
- Shoes built with V-Last technology are engineered to provide increased stability control for those with mild to moderate overpronation. Each V-Last shoe utilizes an innovative multi-density midsole with firmer materials under the arch to provide additional support. A supporting shank rounds out these shoes to provide added stability and control. V-Last shoes are designed to keep the foot in a neutral position during each step while providing superior comfort. Recommended for those who have mild to moderate overpronation, bunions, plantar fasciitis, diabetic feet or those who need removable insoles to accommodate orthotic inserts.
Recommended for those who have mild to moderate overpronation, bunions, plantar fasciitis, diabetic feet or those who need removable insoles to accommodate orthotic inserts.
- V-Last technology for superior stability control
- 5/16” removable depth for custom fit
- Multi-density midsole with EGX footbridge
- Support pod minimizes overpronation
Peak Foot Health, Common Foot Conditions:
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- Designed with advanced technological features, like a multi-density midsole, to deliver miles of comfort and support.