Men's Lace Walking Shoe by Apex
Apex Men’s active footwear styles are constructed to offer midfoot and rearfoot stability, pressure relief to the calcaneus, and shock attenuation for the foot and musculoskeletal system. The multiple removable layers, soft linings and wide last design offer protection, fitting flexibility, and the accommodation of orthotics and shoe modifications. Often recommended for people with diabetes, arthritis or anyone seeking shoes for maximum comfort.
- 5/16” removable depth in two layers for fitting flexibility
- Firm heel counter for optimal rearfoot control
- Moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh linings
- Breathable, open air mesh and leather upper
- Multi-density midsole with reinforced shank for torsional rigidity
- Rubber outsole for traction & stability
- Soft padded collars
- X-Last for moderate to excessive overpronation
Peak Foot Health, Common Foot Conditions:
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- Apex men's athletic footwear constructed for those with moderate to excessive amount of overpronation. Footwear designed to prevent injuries and provide quick relief from pain and discomfort to help your patients lead a healthy and active lifestyle.