Men's Hudson-Chukka Boot by Apex
When we set out to design the perfect casual boot – a boot that combines rugged reliability, handsome style and the comfort and support that’s synonymous with the Apex name – the Hudson was what we came up. Full-grain, oiled leather uppers are combined with an advanced EVA performance footbed and a rugged outsole to deliver a boot that will quickly become your go-to.
Recommended for those who have bunions, arthritis, diabetic feet, plantar fasciitis, or those who need removable insoles to accommodate orthotics inserts.
Please Note: The Hudson Chukka runs a little full. If your shoe size tends to fluctuate by a half size from one shoe style to another, you may want to consider ‘sizing down’ a ½ size when ordering the Hudson.
- Luxurious full-grain, oiled leather upper
- Polyurethane lug outsole for cushioning, traction, and stability
- Breathable, open-air, moisture wicking, polyester mesh lining
- An advanced EVA performance insole for maximum comfort
- 1/4” removable depth for perfect fit and to accommodate orthotic inserts
Peak Foot Health, Common Foot Conditions:
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- Designed by a team of doctors and foot experts, the Hudson is as comfortable as it is handsome. They’ll quickly become your go-to boot for casual wear around town.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Apex Presents: The Ultimate Guide to Shoe-Fitting | Apexfoot.com
Healthy feet begin with expertly designed and constructed shoe...
The Science Behind Apex Footwear
ABOUT OUR CHANNEL At Apex, we believe that helping others stay...
Apex Shoe Sizing Chart
Ready to try out orthopedic and diabetic shoes, but not sure w...