Men's Hudson-Chukka Boot by Apex
When we set out to design the perfect casual boot – a boot that combines rugged reliability, handsome style and the comfort and support that’s synonymous with the Apex name – the Hudson was what we came up. Full-grain, oiled leather uppers are combined with an advanced EVA performance footbed and a rugged outsole to deliver a boot that will quickly become your go-to.
Recommended for those who have bunions, arthritis, diabetic feet, plantar fasciitis, or those who need removable insoles to accommodate orthotics inserts.
Please Note: The Hudson Chukka runs a little full. If your shoe size tends to fluctuate by a half size from one shoe style to another, you may want to consider ‘sizing down’ a ½ size when ordering the Hudson.
- Luxurious full-grain, oiled leather upper
- Polyurethane lug outsole for cushioning, traction, and stability
- Breathable, open-air, moisture wicking, polyester mesh lining
- An advanced EVA performance insole for maximum comfort
- 1/4” removable depth for perfect fit and to accommodate orthotic inserts
Peak Foot Health, Common Foot Conditions:
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- Designed by a team of doctors and foot experts, the Hudson is as comfortable as it is handsome. They’ll quickly become your go-to boot for casual wear around town.