- Semi-rigid pre-molded orthotics
Recommended for the treatment and prevention of:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Heel pain/heel spurs
- Men’s shoe sizes 7-13.
- Women’s shoe sizes 6-11.
- Full Length topcovered pre-molded orthotic.
- Utilizes a 4.0 mm polymer shell (posted in a neutral position) that never loses shape or memory. A special heel cutout (in the shell) is filled with a gel pressure relief pad that cushions the heel spur area.
- Provided with a cellular cushioning system and a felt top surface. The cellular cushioning system has a breathable surface that allows moisture and air to pass through, providing a cool, dry surface. The cushioning material is treated with biocide additive that retards the growth of bacteria and fungus, therefore reducing foot odor. The felt top surface is in-line bonded to the cellular sponge, and cannot delaminate.
- The orthotic shell provides semi-rigid arch support and control to reduce pronation. This motion (when the arch collapses too much and the foot rotates too far inward) is believed to be a major culprit of plantar fasciitis, plantar fascitis, heel spurs and heel pain. The special gel pad in the shell provides heel spur cushioning. The cellular cushioning system top cover provides added shock absorption, comfort and protection.
*DISCLAIMER: PRE-MOLDED ORTHOTICS SHOULD NOT BE USED BY PERSONS WITH INFECTIONS; ULCERATIONS ON THE BOTTOM OF THEIR FEET; OR SEVERE FOOT DEFORMITIES. PERSONS WITH THESE CONDITIONS SHOULD CONSULT A FOOT CARE PROFESSIONAL ABOUT CUSTOM ORTHOTICS DESIGNED TO ADDRESS THESE CONDITIONS.
- Recommended For:
- A semi-rigid orthotic designed for the treatment and prevention of plantar fasciitis, heel pain, heel spurs, plantar fascitis.