The All Gel Toe Cap is a soft, comfortable and stretchable closed-end tubing made entirely made with a patented polymer gel with medical grade mineral oil. The mineral oil gradually dissipates from the gel onto the skin in order to moisturize the skin as it protects it from friction and pressure.
- Latex/ silicone-free
- Washable & Reusable
May be used for the following:
- Comforting hammertoes
- Comforting scar tissue
- Preventing/comforting corns at tip of toes
- Comforting ingrown toe nails or overlapping toes
- Base of support for digital flexion splints
- Comforting partial toe amputees
- Softening calluses
- Eliminating friction between toes and footwear
|Small||2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th|
|Large||Big toe (1st toe)|
- 1 per package
- Application: Product should be gently placed on toe so that gel is over the affected area.
- Benefits: Product protects against friction and pressure. Gel will moisturize the skin. Gel movement provides a massaging effect on the skin that has therapeutic effects. Provides warmth to applied area. Reduces scar tissue. Helps to improve the elasticity of the skin after scarring. Product may be cooled for cold therapy.
- Capable of absorbing horizontal shearing.
- Gel is enriched with vitamin E to promote healing.
Unlike competitive silicone/ foam/ felt products, the gel will not flatten or lose its shape.
- Clinically proven to help reduce hypertrophic/keloid and keratotic scar tissue.
Care and Comfort: Product should be hand-washed with soap and water after each use. Allow to air-dry. it is suggested to dust the gel pad with talcum powder after each washing. DO NOT USE LAUNDRY DETERGENT, DISH SOAP OR BLEACH.
*Warning: Product should be removed for several hours daily in order to allow the skin to breath. Do not place over an open wound. If irritation, discomfort or circulation problems occur, discontinue use and notify physician immediately.
*KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
- Large or Small