Verucide Wart Remover
Kit includes Verucide Pre-Treatment Solution and Verucide Wart Removal Solution.
- Utilizes Alcohol (60%) to efficiently prep the affected tissue for treatment.
Wart Removal Solution
- Utilizes Salicylic Acid (17%) and Papaya Extract (Papain) to effectively deliver ingredients and kill the wart tissue.
- Once applied, solution creates a medicated film layer to provide continued treatment.
- Do not use this product if allergic to Aspirin or any of the ingredients.
- Recommended use of this product with advice of a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Do not use this product on irritated skin, on any area that is infected or reddened, if you are a diabetic, or if you have poor blood circulation.
- If discomfort persists, see your doctor.
- Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or think you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame. Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat. If product gets into the eye, flush with water for 15 minutes. Avoid inhaling vapors.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Step 1: 7.5 ml (0.25 Fl. OZ)
Step 2: 3.0 ml (0.1 Fl. OZ)
What is the active ingredient and what effect does it have?
- The active ingredients in Verucide Wart Remover are Alcohol (60%) and Salicylic Acid (17%), specially developed for the removal of common warts (Verruca Vulgaris) and plantar warts (Verruca Plantaris).
How do I use the product? How often?
- Wash the affected area with one or two drops of the pre-treatment solution. Apply to the wart with a cotton swab. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Dab the wart removal solution directly onto the wart and allow to dry. Repeat steps once daily until the wart is gone.
What should I be aware of using this product?
- External use only. Avoid inhaling vapors and contact with eyes. Extremely flammable. Close bottle caps tightly. Store away from heat.
- For the removal of common warts (recognized by the rough "cauliflower-like" appearance of the surface). For the removal of plantar warts that are located on the bottom of the foot.