NOTHING HOLDS YOU BACK: SOCKS FOR AMPUTEES
VALOR® Above Knee Prosthetic Sock for Amputees is specifically designed to fit limbs with amputations above the knee. Built with moisture-wicking technology and Flexival® Fiber to gently hug muscles and provide support, while keeping you dry and blister-free all day long.
Also available in Bellow Knee
- Worn underneath liners for improved comfort.
- Wicks moisture to keep limb dry, cool, and blister-free.
- Gently hugs the contours of the limb to support muscles and keep sock in place.
- Active Anti-Odor technology helps your liner socks stay fresh longer.
- Made with proprietary Olefin and Microfiber for a sock that's lightweight, fast-drying, and stronger than cotton.
- Linked distal end with no seam.
- Fits residual limbs 11-18 inches in circumference. See size chart below for more information.
- One sock per package
MATERIALS & CARE
66% Nylon / 29% Olefin / 4% TPU Elastane / 1% Spandex
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or iron.
THE VALOR® STORY
A revolutionary sock for lower leg amputees, VALOR® is designed to be worn under liners, wicking-moisture and gently hugging muscles to provide support and maximum dryness for all day comfort and blister prevention. You don’t let anything stand in your way, now VALOR® has your back.
FIBER FIRST® MOISTURE WICKING
We carefully select high-performance fibers that inherently move moisture. These fibers are sculpted into breathable designs to keep you dry.
CONTOURED COMPRESSION® FIT
Our goal is a perfect fit every time, so you can perform at your best. All of our socks are designed to support the contours of your feet, which means no voids, bunching, or blisters.
THE BEST SOCKS, GUARANTEED
We are committed to providing each customer the best experience possible. If you are unsatisfied with a Swiftwick product, reach out to us and we will take care of you.
MADE IN THE USA
All Swiftwick socks are developed and manufactured in the USA, helping to minimize our environmental impact and positively impact our local communities.
COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
We produce durable products using the most sustainable practices available to us, reducing garment miles, minimizing waste, and reducing energy consumption.
A portion of all Swiftwick sales go to organizations that enrich the lives of community members by connecting them with the outdoors.