Men's Orthopedic Boat Shoe by Apex
Improving upon a timeless classic, the Apex® Men's Orthopedic Boat Shoe brings this footwear category into the 21st century with the infusion of innovative materials, the latest foot health technologies, and customizable features. Capable of dressing up a pair of jeans or adding a dash of style to business attire, these shoes don’t just look good – they feel good, too. A comfy, lightweight EVA midsole absorbs shock to keep feet pain free, while a firm heel counter and slip resistant outsole, which exceeds SATRA and Mark II standards, provides stability. Handsome nubuck leather with hand-sewn stitching adds durability and style, while moisture-wicking mesh liners ensure feet stay cool and dry. Finally, an added removable depth insert allows for a truly customized fit, along with the ability to accommodate orthotic inserts.
- 1/4” removable depth to customize fit
- Firm heel counter for optimal rear foot stabilization
- Responsive, light weight EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Non-marking, slip resistant, siped outsole for added traction, stability and durability
- Moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh linings
- Genuinehand-sewn construction
- Oiled Nubuck leather uppers
- Soft padded collars
- Exceeds SATRA and Mark II Slip-resistant standards for dry, wet and oily surfaces
- Light Brown
- Dark Brown
Peak Foot Health, Common Foot Conditions:
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- The Apex® Men's Orthopedic Boat Shoe combines innovative materials and technologies to deliver comfort, stability, and support in a handsome design that adds a dash of style to any look.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Apex Shoe Sizing Chart
Ready to try out orthopedic and diabetic shoes, but not sure w...
The Science Behind Apex Footwear
ABOUT OUR CHANNEL At Apex, we believe that helping others stay...
Apex Presents: The Ultimate Guide to Shoe-Fitting | Apexfoot.com
Healthy feet begin with expertly designed and constructed shoe...