Men's Cap Toe Oxford Dress Shoe Lexington by Apex
The Apex Lexington men's dress collection offers the ultimate in comfort and function without compromising style. Apex diabetic shoes incorporate reinforced shanks for rearfoot stability. Higher, wider and reinforced toe boxes enable enough wiggle room for diabetic feet to avoid rubbing and dangerous irritation while still providing a feeling of gentle cradling within a firm foundation. Lastly, our anatomically-shaped lasts invite the foot to rest in the shoe more naturally. for maximum comfort.
- 1/4” removable depth for fitting flexibility and the ability to use orthotic inserts.
- Polyurethane midsole/outsole unit for traction, stability & durability
- Moisture wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh lining
- Reinforced shank for midfoot support and torsional rigidity
- Full-grain leather upper
- High, wide toe box
- Soft padded collars
Peak Foot Health, Common Foot Conditions:
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- Experience maximum comfort and protection in this classic cap toe dress shoe. Made from full-grain leather upper and features a soft, moisture-wicking lining with non-exposed seams that helps keep feet comfortable, dry and safe from irritation.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Apex Presents: The Ultimate Guide to Shoe-Fitting | Apexfoot.com
Healthy feet begin with expertly designed and constructed shoe...
The Science Behind Apex Footwear
ABOUT OUR CHANNEL At Apex, we believe that helping others stay...
Apex Shoe Sizing Chart
Ready to try out orthopedic and diabetic shoes, but not sure w...