Women's Biomechanical Single Strap Casual Shoe by Apex
Designed to limit stress at the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain. Ambulator® Biomechanical® footwear provides superior comfort and protection with unique features such as polyurethane soles and moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh linings.
- 1/2” removable hidden depth in 2 layers
- Firm heel counter for optimal rear foot stabilization
- High, wide toe box
- Moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh lining
- Apex Conform Foam and EVA footbeds for fitting flexibility
- Polyurethane midsole/outsole unit for stability & durability
- Reinforced shank for midfoot support and torsional rigidity
- Full grain leather upper
- Soft padded collars
Peak Foot Health
Common Foot Conditions
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- Active tieless shoe designed to limit stress at the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain. Ambulator Biomechanical shoes provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Apex Presents: The Ultimate Guide to Shoe-Fitting | Apexfoot.com
Healthy feet begin with expertly designed and constructed shoe...
The Science Behind Apex Footwear
ABOUT OUR CHANNEL At Apex, we believe that helping others stay...
Apex Shoe Sizing Chart
Ready to try out orthopedic and diabetic shoes, but not sure w...