Men's Strap Walking Shoe - X Last - 2-Strap by Apex
Apex Running and Walking shoes are constructed with the most advanced technological features and represent the highest standards in performance and comfort.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap
- X-Last for moderate to excessive overpronation
- 5/16" removable depth in 2 layers for fitting flexibility
- Carboplast footbridge for motion control and stability
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole for increased traction
About the X Last Shoes:
X-Last styles are shoes recommended for those who have arthritis, diabetic feet, plantar fasciitis, or who need shock removable insoles, high/wide toe box, adjustability, stability, traction, X-wide widths.
They’re great for perfect feet. Awesome for feet that hurt. Built to the highest standards that support and protect diabetic feet.
- Apex Running and Walking shoes are constructed with the most advanced technological features and represent the highest standards in performance and comfort.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Apex Shoe Sizing Chart
Ready to try out orthopedic and diabetic shoes, but not sure w...
The Science Behind Apex Footwear
ABOUT OUR CHANNEL At Apex, we believe that helping others stay...
Apex Presents: The Ultimate Guide to Shoe-Fitting | Apexfoot.com
Healthy feet begin with expertly designed and constructed shoe...