Men's Strap Loafer Lexington by Apex
The Apex Lexington men's dress collection offers the ultimate in comfort and function without compromising style. Apex diabetic shoes incorporate reinforced shanks for rearfoot stability. Higher, wider and reinforced toe boxes enable enough wiggle room for diabetic feet to avoid rubbing and dangerous irritation while still providing a feeling of gentle cradling within a firm foundation. Lastly, our anatomically-shaped lasts invite the foot to rest in the shoe more naturally. for maximum comfort. Made from full-grain leather upper and features a soft, moisture-wicking lining with non-exposed seams that helps keep feet comfortable, dry and safe from irritation.
- 1/4” removable depth for fitting flexibility and the ability to use orthotic inserts.
- Polyurethane midsole/outsole unit for traction, stability & durability
- Moisture wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh lining
- Reinforced shank for midfoot support and torsional rigidity
- Full-grain leather upper
- High, wide toe box
- Soft padded collars
Peak Foot Health, Common Foot Conditions:
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- Experience maximum comfort and protection in this classic dress loafer that is also adjustable. Fully functional vamp (front part of the shoe) opening for easy foot insertion.