Men's Biomechanical Lace-Up Work Boot by Apex
Designed by a team of doctors and pedorthists, Apex Biomechanical Footwear offers relief from a variety of painful foot conditions. Each of the shoes and boots in this collection feature a shock-absorbing SmartGrip™ polyurethane and an EVA midsole that can be customized to provide additional pressure relief.
- Recommended for those who have bunions, arthritis, diabetic feet, plantar fasciitis, or those who need removable insoles to accommodate orthotics inserts.
- SmartGrip™ polyurethane soles for safety and stability
- ½” removable depth in 3 layers for fitting flexibility
- Genuine leather upper
- EVA footbed
- Soft leather linings for comfort and breathability
Peak Foot Health, Common Foot Conditions:
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- A hard-working boot designed to handle the demands of any job while limiting stress at the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain. High collar and seven-eyelet lacing adds a more secure, robust fit.