Men's Ariya- Hiking Boot by Apex
Sturdy and dependable, the Ariya Hiking Boot is designed to offer relentless comfort, traction and stability over any terrain. Classic leather styling combined with bungee laces looks good anywhere – on the trail, at work or around town.
Each pair of Ariya shoes or boots has a polyurethane outsole for traction and stability, a padded collar around the ankle for added comfort and a pressure-relief layer in the insole for customized support. Recommended for those who have bunions, arthritis, diabetic feet, plantar fasciitis or those who need removable insoles to accommodate orthotic inserts.
Peak Foot Health, Common Foot Conditions:
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- Pressure-relief layer for customized support
- Polyester/leather linings transfer moisture
- Bungee lace with hook and loop closure system
- 5/16" removable depth
- Full-grain leather upper
- Firm heel counters and soft padding collars
- Recommended for those who have bunions, arthritis, diabetic feet, plantar fasciitis or those who need removable insoles to accommodate orthotic inserts.