The Joplin can protect you from the hazards of static buildup in the workplace.
- Our TRUBase® Outsoles feature specially-formulated polyurethane that meets the ASTM F2892-11 requirements for Static Dissipative footwear (6-14 meg ohm of resistance).
- The TRUBase® Outsoles with PURGrip® treads mean the Joplin is also slip-resistant, lightweight and shaped for stability and support.
- The polyurethane TRUComfort® Insoles cushioning and arch support reduce foot pain and fatigue. Now you can get a comfortable, quality shoe for specialized jobsites.
Protection from static buildup in the workplace. Slip-resistant, oil-resistant, non-marking, shock absorbent, orthotic friendly, closed back.
- Durable; wipes clean with mild soap and water (do NOT use harsh chemicals or bleach).
- 1 1/4"
- The Joplin:
- Can protect you from the hazards of static buildup in the workplace.