Women's Natural Wool Knit Casual Shoe by Apex
The Naturals contains a 5/16” removable depth in two layers, which are designed to cradle the foot and add extra shock absorption and support. The Natural is built with A-Last technology. A-last technology is designed to support the natural motion of the foot while walking or running, making it ideal for those without overpronation problems. A neutral gait is the most biomechanically efficient way to move and A-Last shoes are specifically designed to make that movement as comfortable as possible.
- Heel pull tab
- Lightweight EVA Midsole
- 5/16” removable depth in two layers
- Rubber outsole for traction & stability
- A-Last for superior fi t & functionality
- Breathable wool upper (minimizes odor & regulates temperature)
- Mildew & mold-resistant Flexible & durable
- A-Last for neutral to mild overpronation
- Light Grey
- Dark Grey
Peak Foot Health, Common Foot Conditions:
- Plantar Fascitis
- Hammer Toes
- Morton's Neuroma
- Heel Pain
- Natural wool upper that aids in breathability, optimum comfort and temperature regulation. This attractive, fashionable, functional, versatile footwear can be worn comfortably year-round.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Orthopedic Running Shoes - Natural Wool Knit - Dark
Our product development team searched high and low for the mos...
The Science Behind Apex Footwear
ABOUT OUR CHANNEL At Apex, we believe that helping others stay...
Apex Shoe Sizing Chart
Ready to try out orthopedic and diabetic shoes, but not sure w...
ApexFoot.com - Your Home Of Foot Health & Wellness
Relief from foot pain is our specialty. So if you work on your...